Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2010

Lady GaGa Zitate

"You have to be unique and different and shine in your own way."

"Whether I've got a #1 recordor nobody knows who the hell I am,
I'm going to still make music."

"Lady GaGa is a lie. I am a lie and everyday I kill to make it true."

"You learn to move on, to preserve what your mission in life is,
and my greater mission is my fans."

"I have a spiritual guide, not a therapist but someone who in my mind is
connected with a higher being, and he helps me a lot"

"I only serve my fans"

"I don't think I could live without hair, makeup and styling,
let alone be the performer I am."

"I'm defying all of the  preconceptions we have of pop artists."

"I might as well be a gay man."

"When I travel I have almost all of my possessions.
That's how little I own"

"I did this the way you're supposed to: I worked hard!"

"When I'm writing music, 
I'm thinking about the clothes I want to wear on stage."

"Make your weakness to your stregth!"

"Every person is as worth as any other."

"I'm beautiful in my way, 'cause God makes no mistakes.
I'm on the right track, baby. I was Born This Way."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen